List of know banks that fail 3DS?

We know “CHASE BANK USA, N.A” is one card that rejects 3DS payments, but can we get a list of all banks that do not accept 3DS?

We’re trying to give our customer a better experience by advising them they might be entering in a card that is not going to work. We have some basic results, but would be better if Omise could publish something like this.

We added this ourselves, but would be nice if Omise could open an API for Bank Card success rates:

Thank you Guys for sharing a list with successfull and failed transactions. Sometimes I was tearing my hair out due to the constant fails. It makes it a lot more easier, but still I see that many banks are not included on the listy. That’s completely understandable.

Hi @Pro and @jordanK… I’d like to share how to increase a successful rate for Chase Bank (actually for US/Canadian bank).

Since Omise has added more request attributes in Token API, most of US/Canadian cards required a billing address (especially country and state)…so, if token is created with those information, the success rate will be increased.