No. The given token is always unique. I would like to give you a simple example.
- We have to create a token via Token API, in this case, we are using Omise.js to help us creating a token.
- In this step, we get a token right?.. then we will send the token to server to do something.
- If this step we want to create a charge, just do it… and then token is used. We can’t use the token anymore.
- We use the token to create a customer. Now, we will get "Token was already used” message.
Ok then, if we need to create a customer and a charge… just change the flow in step 3 and 4.
3. Create a customer using a given token, now we will get a customer.
4. Create a charge using a given customer id. That’s it.
You can find more information and example in https://www.omise.co/charges-api.